Terms and conditions governing the provision of the 1-Click service (recurring payment service)
(extract from Regulation on Non-Trading Transactions and the KYC/AML policy)
1. By entering his or her bank (payment) card information, checking the box "Save Card" and clicking the payment confirmation button, the client expresses his or her complete agreement with the "1-Click" (recurring payment service) terms and conditions, and he or she authorizes the Company and/or the payment services provider to debit the sum of money authorized by the Client from the Client’s bank (payment) card at the Client's request automatically and without need for further authorization in order to replenish the Balance in the Client’s account at the Company without having to re-enter his or her bank (payment) card information, which will be provided by the "1-Click” service in order to replenish the Balance of the Client’s account at the Company.
2. The Client acknowledges and agrees that confirmation of the use of the 1-Click service will be sent to the client’s e-mail address within two (2) business days.
3. By using the 1-Click service, the Client confirms that he/she is the owner (authorized user) of the bank card whose details have been saved with the “1-Click” service, and the Client also guarantees that he or she will not take actions aimed at contesting scheduled payments that are made to the Company using the bank card for the purpose of refilling the Balance of the Client’s account at the Company.
4. By using the 1-Click service, the Client agrees to bear all expenses related to the use of this service and all additional expenses (if necessary), including, but not limited to, various taxes, duties, etc.
5. The Client assumes full responsibility for all payments made by the Client to replenish the client account balance at the Company. The Company and/or the payment services provider will ensure payment is made only in the amount specified by the Client, and they will not be responsible for payment of the aforementioned additional amounts by the Client..
6. After the Payment button is pressed, the payment is considered processed and irrevocably made. By pressing the payment confirmation button, the Client agrees that he/she will not be able to rescind the payment or demand its rescission. By filling out the payment form, the Client confirms that he/she is not violating the laws of any country. By filling out payment form and accepting the terms of this section, the Client, as the bank (payment) card holder, confirms that he/she is entitled to use the services offered by the Company.
7. By starting to use the Website and/or the trading terminal, the Client assumes legal responsibility for compliance with the legislation of any state where the Website and/or the trading terminal is used and confirms that he or she is of legal age under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the Website is used. The Client confirms that the payment services provider is not responsible for any illegal or unauthorized violation of prohibitions to use the Website and/or the trading terminal. By agreeing to use the services of the website and/or the trading terminal, the Client confirms that payments are processed by a payment services provider and there is no legitimate right to receive a refund of debited amounts and/or goods or other opportunities to cancel the payment. If the Client intends to debit money from the Client’s Account, he/she may use the trading terminal.
8. The Client confirms that the 1-Click service will remain in force until the Client cancels it. If the Client intends to cancel the 1-Click services, he or she must notify the Company thereof at least seven (7) days before the anticipated date of cancellation of the 1-Click services by sending a service cancellation message to email@example.com. At the end of the time shown in this notification clause, the Client may delete bank (payment) cards from the list of saved Client cards on the Client account Balance page at the Company.
9. The payment services provider is not responsible for the refusal or inability to process the Client’s bank (payment) card data or for refusal caused by failure to obtain permission from the issuing bank to make a payment using the Client’s bank (payment) card. The payment services provider is not responsible for the quality and scope of the Company’s services that are presented on its website. When replenishing his or her account Balance, the Client must comply with the rules and requirements set forth by the Company. The payment services provider only fulfills the payment and is not responsible for any pricing, total prices and/or total amounts.
10. The Client must monitor modifications and updates to the terms and conditions of the 1-Click service that are published on the Company’s Website.
11. The Client agrees to communicate with the Company by e-mail at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
12. If he/she does not agree with these terms and conditions, the Client must promptly stop making payments and, if necessary contact the Company direct via email; email@example.com