- This Website belongs to and is managed by Saledo Global LLC, registered at: First Floor, First St. Vincent Bank Ltd Building, P.O. Box 1574, James Street, Kingstown, St. Vincent & the Grenadines. The agents are VISEPOINT LIMITED; registration No. C 94716, registered at: ACT - BARON COURT, KARLU GALEA STREET, City/Locality VICTORIA (GOZO) VCT 2604, Country MALTA; WALLFORT LIMITED; registration No. HE364695, registered at: Agias Zonis & Thessalonikis, NICOLAOU PENTADROMOS CENTER, 5th floor, Flat/Office 503B, BLOCK B, 3026 Limassol, Cyprus
How do I start trading?
You must register on our website: OLYMPTRADE.COM.
Right after the registration is completed, a trading account is opened automatically, and you can make a deposit. At OLYMPTRADE the minimum trade amount is $1 / €1, and the minimal deposit is $10 / €10.
Options are a tool that is simple enough for beginners.
The trading algorithm consists of just a few steps:
- Choose an asset.
At OLYMP TRADE you have access to the following assets: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, USD/RUB, AUD/USD, EURRUB, USD CAD, EUR JPY, EUR CHF, Bitcoin, Apple, Boeing, Facebook, Google, IBM, Tesla, Coca-Cola, McDonald\'s, Microsoft, Visa, Starbucks, COMMODITIES, silver, gold, BRENT, DAX, S&P 500, NASDAQ, Dow Jones, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF, AUD/JPY, AUD/NZD, CAD/CHF, CAD/JPY, СHF/JPY, EUR/AUD, EUR/CAD, EUR/GBP, EUR/NZD, GBP/AUD, GBP/CAD, GBP/CHF, GBP/JPY, GBP/NZD, NZD/CAD, NZD/CHF, NZD/JPY, NZD/USD, USD/SGD, USD/MXN, USD/NOK, USD/CLP, natural gas (NG), copper, platinum, the CAC 40, EURO STOXX 50, Hang Seng Index, Nikkei 225, RUSSELL 2000, FTSE 100, BMW, Nintendo.
- Decide how much to invest.
Your payout will vary depending on your investment. If you open an option successfully, your profit will be as high as 100%. Your profit depends directly on market volatility. The higher the volatility, the higher your profit.
- Set the time after which your prediction will prove correct (execution time).
At OLYMPTRADE you have time ranges from a minute to 3 hours.
- Decide whether the asset price will go up or own and press either on the Up button (if you think that the price will go up), or on the Down button if you think that the price will go down).
- Wait for the trade to expire.